Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Daily Sales Tips podcast.
If you’ve got something relevant and valuable to share with our B2B sales community, then we’ll likely be interested in featuring you on the show.
This podcast is a little bit different than most. There’s no need to schedule an interview. We just need a short stand-alone audio file that’s 5 minutes or less in addition to the other items listed below.
Since this is a representation of you and your personal brand we, highly recommend you use a good microphone. The Audio-Technica ATR2100X and Samson Q2U are two of our favorites and offer the most bang for the buck.
We’ll also work to make you sound good, and not just with professional audio editing. There’s no need to introduce yourself. With your basic bio details Scott Ingram will introduce you and your tip. After your tip, he’ll mention your LinkedIn profile, podcast, book, webinar or other call to action and direct people to your tip’s dedicated landing page where we’ll include up to 5 of your links.
From there, we’ll also create a transcribed audiogram video version of your tip. This will be sent to you for your own use the day your tip is released. We’ll also post it on LinkedIn and on the Daily Sales Tips YouTube channel.
Here’s what we need:
- Your Name
- Your Title
- Your Company Name
- Link to your LinkedIn profile
- Short Bio (50 words or less)
- A square version of your headshot
- Tip Title
- Audio file – 5 minutes or less (1-4 minutes is ideal) .mp3 of .wav preferred. Remember there’s no need to introduce yourself. Just get straight into your tip.
- Your call to action (ie: buy book on Amazon, subscribe to podcast, connect with me on LinkedIn, etc.)
- Up to 5 Links (ie: website, LinkedIn and other social profiles, book, podcast, webinar, etc.)
- What are your promotion plans for your episode?
- A video version of your tip. We love these, but only when the audio is great.
- Preferred release date
You can either email everything to: [email protected] or drop everything into the form below. Thanks!
As long is your tip sounds good, is useful and isn’t overly self-promotional you can probably expect to be featured in the next few weeks.
- Listen to a few tips to get a feel for the flow: intro-tip-outro/call to action
- We mentioned the microphone already right? Get one! It’ll make all the difference to the way you sound.
- Stay focused on a single tip or idea
- The more relevant the better. This should be useful to a B2B sales professional from SDR to CRO (if you don’t know what those are you might be in the wrong place)
- The best tips are usually based on personal experience. What are you or your team doing that’s actually working?
- The perfect tip is one that a sales leader would listen to and immediately think: “I’ve got to share this with my entire team right now!”
- Consider creating a batch of tips. Carve out 30 minutes and record several tips. We can spread them out over time depending on what our backlog looks like and how good they are.
- Need more? Email us. We’re happy to help.