Today on the Sales Success Stories podcast I’ve got a bonus episode for you. I almost always create some type of bonus while you’re waiting for the next interview episode, and we release those every other Tuesday morning.
I got such great feedback on Abel’s episode last week where we dug into his process for landing a great new sales gig during the pandemic. A lot of people reached out to thank us for those ideas and that inspiration.
So I thought we’d keep that effort going and share some more ideas for those who are looking for their next sales role.
Here are a dozen different Daily Sales Tips from the last couple of years on the topic. We’re going to play them straight through, so you won’t need to lift a finger, but if you’d like to see the list and pick and choose which ones you’d like to listen to, click over to top1.fm/SalesJobTips all smashed together with no spaces or dashes. Top1.fm/SalesJobTips and we’ll have them all listed out and linked up for you.
I’m going to play these in order from oldest to newest, except for this first one which I hope helps set the tone. Here we go:
351. Looking for a New Sales Job IS a Sales Job
112. Sales Your Job or is Sales Your Career? – Dayna Leaman
147. Do your Due Diligence on that New Sales Job – Scott Ingram
155. Work for a Great Sales Leader – Mike Dudgeon
237. Should I Stay or Should I Go? – Amy Volas
258. Is a New Sales Job Right For Me? -Amy Volas
286. Surviving a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
321. What Companies are Looking for in Sales Professionals Today – Amy Volas
451. 3 Steps to Getting Hired After a Layoff – Abel Lomas
471. Landing a New Sales Job During the Pandemic – Dan Grille
506. Transparent Interviewing – Todd Caponi
537. Nail the Interview Sales Presentation – Abel Lomas